The health and safety of our clients and their families is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we wanted to let you know how our business is addressing this situation. Currently, our offices are closed for in person appointments . Documentation may be dropped off at secure mailbox at office, uploaded into a Client Portal (See below) or faxed to (609) 584-0458 followed by a phone appointment if preferred. To accommodate any concerns, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Added additional alcohol-based sanitizer
- Informed our staff ? if anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home.
We are also here to serve you via the phone and using our online portal.
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Please call us at (609)584-0448 if you want to schedule a phone appointment.
See below some helpful COVID 19 Links:
https://covid19.nj.gov/ - State of NJ
https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/ - SBA ($ 10k Advance)
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus - IRS
SBA (Payroll Protection Program)
We are committed to serving our clients with the care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. Please check with us on any changes in our work schedule and call us at (609)584-0448 if you have any questions.